Monday, April 2, 2012

"LITTLE B"...MAKES...THREE!!



Do not adjust your computer screen. What you're seeing is true...we'd like to virtually introduce you to "Little B"...the newest member of our family! You will need to wait another 6 months before you can officially meet him/her...so for now you will just have to follow all of "Little B's" adventures via the blog! 


He/she has been busy growing over the past 11 weeks and will continue to do so over the  months ahead. His/her anticipated arrival is on or around October 22, 2012.


So far things have been going well - despite the fact that I have felt quite sick this time around. I've basically had 24 hour a day 7 day a week nausea for the past four weeks - something I didn't experience with Charlotte and Jacob. On top of that I've also been extremely tired - but that could also be the result of being back at work and keeping up with two very active 15 month olds! My OB says both symptoms should pass within the next few weeks. I'll be holding him to that or else.....


So....I invite you to join us on this latest adventure we are embarking on. It's no doubt going to be a wild ride.....stay tuned for more adventures of "Little B" soon...



2 comments:

  1. Woohoo Heather!! Huge congrats, that's wonderful news. Here's to getting over the nausea soon, and napping when the twins nap!
    Take care, and keep us posted -- I love your updates :) Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather...I am soooo happy for you both!!! What fantastic news! I sure hope you feel less nauseous very soon, and yes, try to get that very magic sleep. Congrats and hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete