Tuesday, December 24, 2013

T'WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS….

It is extremely hard to believe that it is Christmas Eve 2013. Where did this year go? It has certainly been packed with endless memories and fun filled adventures. Charlotte and Jacob were so excited when they went to bed tonight. I can only imagine how chaotic and over stimulating tomorrow will be - but that is one of the many joys of celebrating Christmas with kids in the house! 

I'm thankful we have power and that we never lost it. I can't help but think of the many families that will be celebrating Christmas away from their homes or around a tree in a cold living room. I wish you the best of an unfortunate situation. It's times like these that the true meaning of family / togetherness come through despite how dark and cold it may be. 

So…as you settle down for a long winter's nap…I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings….

No comments:

Post a Comment