Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A PERFECT RECORD BROKEN....IT WAS BOUND TO HAPPEN SOONER OR LATER!

It's official...Charlotte and Jacob have broken their perfect "healthy" record. After 6 months of no sickness....both kids are fighting nasty coughs and stuffed noses. I took them to their doctor yesterday and despite the fact I was convinced their cough was something more substantial it was confirmed by Dr. Greenberg that they are suffering from a summer cold. I must admit I too am fighting one as well - so at least we're in this together!

Luckily the kids don't seem too phased by their colds and are just as smiley and chatty as usual. I could have done with a bit more sleep last night (thanks to Charlotte's restlessness) but all in all I can't complain too much about this little "bump"!

Get well soon C and J :) 

1 comment:

  1. I used a steam vaporizer with Noah when he was sick. It worked like a charm at night, it made it easier for him to breathe. Hope they're better soon!

    ReplyDelete