Tuesday, August 14, 2012

TURN BABY....TURN

Yesterday I visited my OB for my 30 week check up. I can't believe I'm 30 weeks along already. In many respects time seems to have flown by but in others it feels like it's never going to end.

I'm ready for the pregnancy to be over but not sure I'm quite ready for three kids just yet. I learned yesterday that "Little B" is breech. It's still early so he/she has lots of time to turn, turn, turn but the sooner he/she turns the more comfortable I'll be. Right now I am finding it extra hard to breathe and bend over thanks to "Little B's" head being wedged under my left rib / lung. Jacob was in the same spot when he was inside and ended up being born feet first. But since there is no "baby A" inside this time to clear the way for "baby B"...Little B needs to turn. My next appointment is Aug 29 so here's hoping things turn in the right direction by then.


No comments:

Post a Comment