Sunday, August 25, 2013

SO LONG BOTTLES....

Our baby bottle collection....4 and 10 oz models
We are officially a baby bottle free house! 

Oliver drank his last bottle yesterday and today I tossed them in the recycling bin! It was kind of a bittersweet moment but has opened up two more shelves in our pantry for other stuff! 

Over the past few weeks Oliver has mastered the art of drinking from a sippy cup so I pounced on this new found skill and decided it was time to say so long bottles before he actually figured out just how much he liked drinking from them! 

It has also freed up some of my time because he really likes holding his cup and feeding himself. I know I'll miss our bottle moments at times but it is a nice feeling to see how proud he is when he's holding his cup and feeding himself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment